photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Sunday 6 June 2010

Sunday Tag- Blog Awards

Aloha Bloggerinos,

In the last few weeks I have been very kindly nominated for a few awards and I am only just getting round to do them. I have them written down on a piece of paper (as in who they are from and the like) and I believe it is at work but I suspect the Messy Fairy has misplaced it. I know this is terrible but if you are reading this and you have been so kind as to to nominate me, please just pop another comment under this post and I will be sure to do it and grovel very very much! Tehe!

So, apologies to one side, this Sweet Blog award is from the uber cool Krystal Leigh from Missy Sassy Pants


" The Rules: Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers. Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you. Put the award on your blog. Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment."

So here are the blogs I nominate:












The next lovely award I have been given is from the spiffing Hannah from Away with the faires and it is a Chery On Top Award, oh la la! Virtual hug to Hannah!

 

The Rules:

1. Thank the person that gave this to you :) Go on, give them a virtual hug!

2. Copy the award and put it on your blog.

3. List 3 things you love about yourself ♥

4. Post a picture you love (e.g a person you adore etc.)

5. Tag people you wish to pass this award on to :)


3 Things I love about myself are (ooh it feels really wrong to boost about yourself!):
Numero One- I am not a judger. If you told me you like to shove hamsters up your bottom (please don't, the hamster will be annoyed), I would just say "Ok then". I don't like it when people are unnecessarily judgemental.

Numero Two- I love my blog! It's so therapeutic to write and all you lovely followers always say such nice things. Thank you.

Numero Three- I love my lips. They seem to be a nice shape and they like to kiss Mattmoo and the cat (on the head, not in a freaky cat lover way!)

A picture I love:



This is my chum Ceri and I on a little excursion last summer (I had gone a bit tan-tastic it seems). It was a really fun night and I can't be sure why, but I was in a really silly mood all night! heh heh heh!

People I would like to give this blog award to are:


and


So Bloggerinos, a long post there and more awards to come. Hope you are all having a good Sunday.

Toodlepip!

xx


5 comments:

  1. yay :) my first blog award :)
    Thank you sooo much
    You are lovely!

    xxxx
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not in a freaky cat lover way...this made me laugh hard! Anyways, thanks that's so sweet. Another thing, I just realized I did not list three things about myself. What was I thinking? Guess I will have to update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh thank you, Louise!!!
    I love reading your blog. Thank you thank you!
    You're beautiful by the way, I extremely love your eye makeup in that picture.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thank you! :) Laptacular threw a paddy and broke itself but i'm back online now and will get on the award :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg