photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 28 September 2010

One Thousand Follower- Geeeeee Wizz!

Aloha Bloggerinos!

Today I have been temping (what I wouldn't give to win the lottery and not have to work) at the most boring job I have ever done. Let me give you a run down of the day:

Nearly die on the country road to the middle of nowhere when a combine harvester ignores basic things like LANES and MY CAR, arrive at middle of nowhere office, enter to a woman who wasn't expecting a temp (good start), sit at desk facing wall, fold letter, gather leaflets, stuff envelope, stamp. Fold letter, gather leaflets, stuff envelope, stamp. Over and over and ovvveerrr again, until I thought I might rip all my clothes off and do a jig in the table just for a bit of entertainment!!

Thankfully 5 o'clock came and Matt and I went to the Toby Cavery to drown our sorrows in roasted veg. Yeah baby.

Anyhoo, I can home and a few nice things had happened! 1, The cat had not left me any 'surprises'. 2, I have been invited to a blogger event on Thursday in London (is anyone else going??). 3. I HAVE REACHED 1000 FOLLOWERS!!!!!

Thank you to every single little follower out there who clicked that magical little button, you have made my day!

To 'give something back' (and because I have abused weheartit.com a bit too much of late) I am giving you a treat. I say 'treat' but what I really mean is a picture of me pretending to be a badger (as you do) at my last job in Liverpool. I don't know why, but I was really obsessed with badgers at the time. I even made a song. And a dance. Oh god.......Oh look, the men in white coats are here now!


1000 follower competition coming soon when I earn some pennies to splash- woop woop!

Toodlepip!

xx

21 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 1000 followers hun, very well deserved, your blog is fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!
    Congrats hon!
    I wish you 1000 more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on 1000 followers! Here's to another 1000! You deserve each and every one of them :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the followers :D
    - beth x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is what working is like sometimes! but it's good to do crazy things like pretending you are a badger ah? congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!! Your blog is great :)

    Princess Juicy T ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the followers! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on reaching 1000 followers - wow!

    I'm loving your photo of your badger impression, although I've gotta say, I'm glad that you clarified what it was a photo of, because I'm not sure I would've worked it out otherwise! :p

    www.heart-shaped-bruise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats :D your photo actually made me giggle out loud, although I thought you were trying to be a mouse at first :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on reaching 1000 followers :) I've recently just done the same and I was so happy and chirpy :) so I'm sharing your smileyness :)

    www.laurensdressingroom.blogspot.com

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey lovely
    Congrats on so nearly a 1000 followers :)
    I am indeed going to an event on 30th in London? Maybe I will be seeing you there??
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the followers! Love the badger! haha xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the 1000 followers hun:)
    You totally deserve it! Love your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL Great picture! :)

    Huuuuuuuge congrats on getting 1000 followers!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahaha, Louise, I actually love you!
    Your followers are SO well deserved and i hope you get thousands more.
    Keep doing everything you do!
    MASSIVE HUGS AND SMOOCHESSS
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats! You clearly deserve it xo

    nationalvixen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on 1000 followers! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know why, but you remind me of a IRL Georgia Nicholson. lol. (This is a compliment.) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cor, brilliant, it's now showing 2002 followers. And very rightly deserved I'd say.
    Good on you gurl!
    Z xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Damn girl, you now have almost 34,000 GFC followers & almost 60,000 Blog lovin followers! You deserve every single one. You're a ray of sunshine Louise and I know your blogs will always inspire me and make me smile. Thanks for being an inspiration to so many people out there x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg