photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Ebay Hearts :: Organising Jewellery

Aloha Sprinklerinos,

Since last weeks 'Ebay Hearts' feature was so well liked, I decided to make it a regular thing- Yippee!

This week I have lusted over charming, shabby chic ways to display, organise and store jewellery.

I love jewellery. I don't have a tonne of expensive jewels, I'm more of a cheap 'n' cheerful kinda gal. If it twinkles I'm happy. I often think it's a shame to stash everything away in drawers and boxes and love to display my favourite bits and bobs, so that I can enjoy them everyday and add a touch of glamour to my dresser. Of course, there are the few pieces that you don't want out and about, and for those I have a solution too!

All pictures are taken from www.ebay.co.uk.


THIS JEWELLERY HOLDER is multifunctional and super girlie. You could pop your studs in the mesh parts and hang your dangly earrings on the little hooks. I would also end up draping bracelets over the swirly wires at the top too. I love that this has little hinges, so that if you fancy changing things up a bit, you can fold it, pop it in a drawer and not begrudge it taking up all you space.



THESE LITTLE BASKETS are super duper sweet. They are the kind of things that I would have on my dresser with my jewellery with the best of intentions of keeping organised, but would end up chucking all my trinkets in. I don't know about you but I have all sorts in my jewellery box- a memory stick with my wedding photos, floral badges, bag charms, coins (why?), Baby Glitter's hospital wrist band and more. These little wire jobbies are pretty enough to scatter around your room to collect all those lovely little bits of life. Failing that, candle holder anyone?



Is this the cutest RING STAND you have ever seen? You all know my obsession with birds, so this definitely floats my boat.
If you look carefully you will see that it is actually a teeny tiny bird pond with itsybitsy birds sat round it, probably chatting about how pretty your jewels are. I'd scatter my sparkliest cocktail rings in there and struggle to choose which to wear.


Finally, this MIRRORED DRAWER SET is very similar to one I currently have and I must say, I loves it! It's great to display all your most pretty of things, but those heavily bejewelled butterfly dangly hoops that you think you ought not to have bought? Store them in here and nobody ever need know your secret love for them. Tehe.

I do hope you liked my ideas to organise your jewellery. I might do another one at some point with less girlie options (think muji acrylic drawers etc), but I figured that since these are all the things I really love myself, you might enjoy them too!

How do you store your pretties? Do you have any requests for next week's Ebay Hearts?

Toodlepip!

xx

32 comments:

  1. I have coins in my jewellery box too?! No idea why! LOVE those heart baskets, they are so stunning xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have soo much jewellery, seriously need to organise it all for when i move out! Bangles are my biggest issue! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The heart baskets are so cute! I've always wanted a mirrored jewellery box.

    Lucy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the mirror drawer set it looks so pretty and elegant.

    These would all make really lovely gifts.

    http://zozeze.blogspot.com/
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww such a cute idea, these will go very nicely with the style of my bedroom! great find! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post! I'm definitely on the hunt for some more storage ideas involving the shabby chic theme! Thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg~~i love the baskets! they're so delicate!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh I love all things shabby chic, those baskets are super cute! My whole dressing room is shabby chic, so if you're after storage ideas, check out my blog post!


    http://http//aworldfullofprettiness.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-shabby-chic-dressing-room-storage.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow i love these! So cute! May have to get some, my jewellery collection is a mess haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, those hearts are cuteee, love the stand as well x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The mirrored drawers are beautiful, they look very 1920s/flapper era :) xxx

    little-did-you-know.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. the little baskets are so cute, hope you're feeling better Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  13. love em xx

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    RavingBeautyx

    ReplyDelete
  14. The mesh baskets and the cream stand look gorgeous, thanks for this post because it's really helped me out! (: xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Lou, I've been meaning to tell you this after I have seen your youtube channel. you are such an ninspiration, it is because of you that I have started my blog. love from, Ellie.

    ReplyDelete
  16. It's all so cute! Especially those baskets xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. will you do a 'What makeup to get for christmas' so its like the high end stuff that people cant just get everyday? :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've just moved & was hunting for new storage bits & pieces so this helped tonnes, they're all so pretty as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. that ring stand is so so so so cute!!! the jewellery holder is such a good idea, i have a small one but it's practically breaking under all my jewellery so one like this would be perfect :)
    Lily xoxo

    http://hatboxbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Perfect for Christmas presents!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I defo need to organise my jewellery - the first one would be perfect for what I need - good find :-)

    http://whatkimmididnext.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your blog and I'm following you now hope you can visit mine .
    http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love all these.Ecspecially the mirror drawer.Going to look around for one in shops as my ebay is not working. I think it's beautiful.Great storage methods.Love these type of posts.
    Check out my blog please?:Katesbeautyblog.blogspot.com
    Please excuse my spelling mistakes,xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love the little heart baskets, they're so cute. I've got a gorgeous jewellery wardrobe from TK Maxx, the doors open up and have little hooks to hang things on and the has four square drawers and four long rectangular ones. I only got it this week and I love it :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the mirrored drawers gorgeous. Also the ring stand is the cutest thing, i have ever seen ! What a great post . i am so subscribing .

    annadeglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Who doesn't love ebay? I'll be asking for the jewellery holder for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love this little post! I spend sooo much time on Ebay looking at storage solutions or shabby chic bits and pieces that I never end up buying, might be worth making a little post of my own! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  28. We have similar heart basket at the store I work at!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice post, thanks for sharing this useful information, we are the best gemstone jewelry in USA for more details visit our website.

    Best Rings | eBay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg