photo 1-home-1.jpg photo 2-about.jpg photo 3-sponsor.jpg photo 4-faq.jpg
 photo header.jpg

Monday 23 March 2015

Amazing Advertisers || March 2015

Aloha Sprinklerinos, 

I'm back on English soil and welcoming the Spring weather with open arms. As much as I love Autumn, all the flowers, floaty skirts and beginnings of sunshine are well and truly being appreciated by myself and Darcy. I'm also a lover of blogs (smooth transition there for ya!) and by golly have I got some goodun's for you. Grab your beverage of choice and lets get reading. 

Source

The Crown Wings is a ‘little bit of everything’ blog written by the lovely Jessica, lover of all things beauty and quite the smarty pants too with a Law degree! As well as blogging about all the make up pretties and musing of her life, Jessica is also taking part in ‘project life’ a nifty little scrapbook idea to bring together all your snaps and memories into one DIY book, I too am completing my own project life book and I’m looking forward to seeing Jessica’s progress! Not to mention her stationary bits are b-e-a-utiful. If you’re interested in project life, or just love a good ‘little bit of everything’ blog, hop on over to The Crown Wings.

Trudy is a beauty and her blog excites me, it’s neat, pretty and has that bit of fun that I love from a lifestyle blog. What I love about Trudy is that she is honest, she’s not afraid to swear in her posts and she’s relatable. Life isn’t always flowers and rainbows and Trudy can blog with the best of them about the struggles of life. Trudy’s writing is wonderful and her blog is pleasing on the eye and I’m pleased as punch to have found her. I think we can all learn a thing or two from Trudy, whether it be a make up tip or a life lesson, Trudy Johanna is worth a gander.

Youtuber Olivia advertised with me last month and she’s a happy gal which is somewhat catchy! Olivia just wants to make people smile and her enthusiasm and kooky stories certainly help to do just that! From lazy dogs in need of being wrapped in a blanket to sleeping next to fresh washing you can’t be bothered to put away (we’ve all been there) Olivia talks about it all, at high speed I might add! If you’re after another channel to click that ‘subscribe’ button to, give Olivia Power a whirl!

Emily is a returning advertiser with Sprinkle of Glitter and she certainly knows how to make me smile. Her blog is all about the adventures of life and I’ve loved travelling with Emily through her blog, whether it be an actual travelling holiday or just the travel through her twenties. Emily has a series on her blog ‘What’s Made Me Happy’ and I’m quite the fan of these posts, sometimes it’s nice to reflect on the things that have brought a smile to your face. Let’s all embrace Emily’s way of thinking and make our own happy list. She’ll be a trend setter!

The watches and bracelets designed by Franco Florenzi are quite beautiful and perfect for any nautical lover. The style is simple and can be dressed up, or dressed down depending on the occasion. And they’re not just your generic bracelets either, they’ve put a lot of thought into the design which I think make them that little bit more special, the trademark Bow & Arrow Charm personifies several factors of life such as love (Cupid), passion (archery) and protection (weapon), that’s some deep thinking! If you’re in need of a little gift for a friend, why not give them a peek?

Warning! I’ve been given the warm and fuzzies! Hand on Heart Jewellery is beautiful, it really is. Personalised jewellery pieces are always a treasured gift and they’ve got the most treasured pieces of all. Not only can you have a piece which represents a loved one, you can also have their hand and foot print engraved into the piece along with a message, perfect for a new baby mama! Or, if you’re a pet lover you can have your pet’s paw prints engraved also which would be another wonderful way to remember them, they think of everything at Hand on Heart Jewellery! I’m thoroughly impressed as I’m sure you will be too, have a sneak peek and think of someone special.

Louise is a good egg, she’s inspirational and I’m always feeling uplifted after having a read of The What Now Blog. Louise blogs about life and how to make the best of it, from work to exercise and even interview tips and tricks. If you’re having a problem in work with one of your peers, or even if you’re just feeling down, Louise will have the answer to make it A-Okay! The What Now blog is refreshing, calming and sends out all of the good vibes, it’s something a little bit different. It’s the self-help book without the jargon. Louise, I salute you and your positivity!

Darling Dee Dee is another returning blog and each month it gets better and better! Dee is a beauty blogger and she certainly knows a thing or two about her products. Her reviews are always informative, the photography is second to none and the swatches are as good as they get. Dee clearly has a passion for blogging and it is so lovely to see through her hard work. She has recently reviews the new MAC Cinderella collection and it’s made me giddy with nude envy. If you’re also a make up lover, brace yourself for the need to spend money after a read of Darling Dee Dee. 

SilverSpoon London is written by the beautiful Angie, a lifestyle blogger with a taste for the finer things in life, which makes for a very swanky blog indeed! SilverSpoon London offers a little bit of luxury for the reader, from mouth-watering restaurant reviews, to hotel stays with the biggest of beds and the bubbliest of baths. Angie’s photography is tip top and her writing is even better, if you enjoy a bit of luxury blogging, in need of a hotel recommendation or simply after a restaurant review or two then Angie is your gal.  

The Travelling Wags are advertising once more with Sprinkle of Glitter and I am pleased as punch to have them back! Aleks and Sophie are the significant others of footballers and currently living in the Swiss Alps where they’ve become the best of friends. They’re a hoot and a half I tell ya and I guarantee you’ll receive much enjoyment out of Sisterhood of the Travelling Wags. Together they blog about everything from sex (cheeky) to hangover cures and you can ensure some cracking tongue in cheek action along the way. I cannot recommend these gals enough! 

Jenny is a good egg, I like her a lot. Sunny Sweet Pea is a blog of sunshine and I love having a gander of Jenny's recent ventures, whether it be a day of travelling or a recent book she has been loving. Jenny's writing is addictive and it is apparent how passionate she is about blogging. Her 'words' posts are inspirational and certainly give you something to think about, whether it be a quote or simply a single word that means something to Jenny. If you're after a lifestyle blog, in need of something to make you smile or simply enjoy a bit of country living, look no further than Sunny Sweet Pea. 

Another magnificent bunch of Amazing Advertisers I'm sure you'll agree. Over and out! 

Toodlepip! 

xx


55 comments:

  1. Thank you for this! I've been majorly needing people to follow as I've only just created my blog! Thank you!!!

    http://daisypriest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this. I love how you always recomend the most lovely blogs which i adore x

    ~Katy Summers (TeenageBlogger)

    www.splashofhiddenhappiness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet of you to share the blogs! Will definitely check them out! I recently started my own I and do really enjoy it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love spring too :) And daisy's! I'll have a look at these blogs, I could do with a good read!

    Ayesha xxx
    http://alycheeaday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love these posts because I love finding wonderful blogs to read! I've really been wanting to find some more lately, so this is great! And oh my gosh I'm so excited for spring as well! I can't wait to wear all of my dresses and skirts :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. I totally love these types of posts! i need a good read before bed,
    Thanks!
    xx

    http://theateamlife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet how you give little shoutouts. This was great for me to read before bed and I've also got some inspiration of things to do on my own blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't wait to check these out! Another blogger with a law degree yay!
    Thanks Louise!

    www.eeebz.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I look forward to these posts Louise. Having a lovely read with a cup of tea :)
    Elisha x
    ASpoonFULLOfSugar

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for the great suggestions Lou! I will definitely be checking these lovely Blogs out! :) XX.

    Amylaurenxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love it when people share their favourites with people! It enforces that this big community is well a community and not a competition :P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Already following them! Thank you for sharing, Louise! xx

    Joanne Black

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank-you! I always love having a little snoop at the blogs other people follow. Will definitely be giving them all a follow! Holly :) x http://thechroniclesofholly.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your blogpost pictures are always lovely Chummy. I loved reading your Disneyland posts! They made me feel like I wasn't the only person left in the world who believes in magic and wonder ♥
    IMy blog is http://tiarneybakersblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much! I love finding new blogs to follow and read <3 http://adventuresofateenagenerd.blogspot.co.nz/ xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. thankyou so much!! ive just created my blog ( jodiemiddleton.blogspot.co.uk) and i need some new ones to read!:) much love xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Louise - I love that you do these posts! It is a great way to support other bloggers and expand the blogger community. I love finding new bloggers :)

    Cylia - http://noshandchat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for sharing this! Great to have you back :) x

    http://msznev.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  19. I loved this post. And those daisies are perfect. I love how you do posts like this I think it is so humble of you. You truly are an amazing person
    xx
    http://diamondsandtulips.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing!!! I'll be checking all of them :)

    https://aspoonfulofnature.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love these posts. Every month I get excited about finding new blogs to read and fall in love with. Great post.

    Beth x
    http://www.hellobeth.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's so nice of you to share and support these blogs :) I've started my first blog recently and I really love it <3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have just found a few wonderful blogs which I am now following, really appreciate people sharing blogs they love xx

    www.thatgirlrhianna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thank you for the sugestions 💝

    ReplyDelete
  25. All of these blogs sound totally worth having a read! This is such a lovely way to give other bloggers a nice little shout out ♥

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thankyou so much Louise! Ive only just created my blog so am I despersate needs of people to follow! Speaking of following people (I can smoothly transition too) why don't you check my blog out
    Http://ginalov3s.blogspot.co.uk Thankyou xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I am new to the whole blogging world too, which is exciting/scary! So ide be ever so grateful, if you lovely people could check out my blog & give me abit of moral support :) i hope you like what i have to say! http://livelaughlifestyle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sarah xo

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for the beautiful write up Louise.

    www.darlingdeedee.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love these posts, I love discovering new blogs! Lovely post :) x

    Karis,
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love this, so perfect
    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Have started following Sunny Sweet Pea so thank you for mentioning her.ah to hell with it. I don't normally be cheeky like this but in for a penny and all that!
    My blog is my weight loss and healthy living journey about the death of my uncle due to being massively overweight and mine and my mother's decision to finally get our weight off. If you come across this comment amongst the hundreds of others, I would massively appreciate it if you have a read of the homepage of my blog. I don't tell people what to do or how to do it, it's just my journey of weight loss for my own health, not to look sexy but to feel healthy. Anyway, here it is!

    https://slimmingitmyway.wordpress.com/

    Thank you for being an inspirational blogger. xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. These flowers look so pretty beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love it Louise!

    http://americanlifestylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Glad you're back off your travels Louise.

    Lizzie Dripping

    ReplyDelete
  36. Thank you for this Louise! I am absolutely in love with darlingdeedee!

    http://lifewithloz16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  37. I literally pressed on Trudy's blog simply to see what it was all about and I FELL IN LOVE. I can not thank you more for uniting me with this blog Louise!

    Jess Heart
    www.essibell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  38. Please check out my blog, only new to this blogging thing so any support is appreciated! :) x

    http://katieharper-penman.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hello there you big busty lady

    ReplyDelete
  40. i love your daughter darcies arse

    ReplyDelete
  41. I loved your blog for ages and I just recently started a one by myself so if you wouldn't mind, could you check it? Thank you xx rachelbellebeauty.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  42. Louise, you are so brave we love u lots and I am here for u the hole time

    ReplyDelete
  43. Hi Louise:)

    I am pre-launching our swedish fashion products to celebrities and larger bloggers.

    Since your style suites our brand, we would like you to try a pair.

    Email and I can send more information

    Have a great evening!

    Carl@sudio.se

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love how you do these little shoutouts to blogs and I love reading posts from the blogs your recommend!

    Would you mind having a look at my blog?

    http://immythefangirl.blogspot.com.au/

    Thanks!
    xx Immy :)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hello Louise!

    We are big fans of your blog and YouTube videos! Your honesty and approach to life is so refreshing; especially your promotion of self love at any size! You (and Darcy) are a little ray of sunshine in our day and we truly look forward to your posts.

    We are two gals from Canada (chummies, if you will) who started a lifestyle blog three months ago. It is complete with all things lovely: food, fashion, home decor and loving your body! If you are sat in your lovely garden and would like a little something to read, it would be much obliged!

    Take good care,

    Erin & Erin AKA sweetpeas & succotash

    http://www.sweetpeasandsuccotash.com/

    ReplyDelete
  46. a very amazing i love it thanks for information obat ambeien my friend

    ReplyDelete
  47. I love it, thank you soo much for being soo honest and frank about your life. It is refreshing and reassuring at the same time! I would like to collaborate with you if this is your thing, great, but if not no worries at all. I have written just a few blogs, specifically, about new mummys and baby personalised jewellery keepsakes. If you have 5 mins please have a quick read. Thanks soo much Cathy xx https://www.littlefingersntoes.co.uk/blogs/news

    ReplyDelete
  48. Nice article keep it up good work.I read your article your work is awesome.zindagi status in hindi

    ReplyDelete
  49. Climbing is often a group activity, and it’s always inspiring to see how other people, who share your passions, do things. https://freshshayari.com/birthday-captions-for-mom/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for comment!
Sprinkleofglitter xxx

 photo newer.jpg  photo older.jpg  photo homebot.jpg